Cucumber Salad with Wasabi Dressing
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dry wasabi (or to taste)
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 Tbs rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsps sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 green onion or 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbs black or toasted white sesame seeds
Mix the wasabi with 1/2 teaspoon warm water in the bottom of a mixing bowl and let it stand for 5 minutes. Peel the cucumbers, cut each one in half lengthwise, and use a melon baller or spoon to scoop out the seeds. Cut the cucumbers widthwise into 1/4-inch crescents. Add the vinegar and sugar to the wasabi and whisk until smooth. Whisk in the sesame oil, salt, and pepper. Just before serving, add the cucumbers, green onion, and sesame seeds to the dressing and mix well. Makes 4 servings.
Read NextCheesecake Factory Luau Salad
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.