- 2 ounces blue cheese (about 4 T)
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 3/4 c olive oil
- 2-4 large cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- 1/4 c lemon juice
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t ground pepper
- 2-3 t Worcestershire sauce
Mash blue cheese in bowl until smooth, add parmesan. Blend oil in with whisk, then add balance of ingredients. Mix well. Pass salad with extra parmesan and ground pepper on the side.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.