Quick and Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Combine the creaminess of tuna noodle casserole with the buttery crunch of Ritz crackers to make one of the best Ritz cracker casserole recipes around. Ritz cracker recipes are fantastic because they are affordable, tasty and easy to make.
For more great Ritz cracker recipes, check out the 10 Ritz Cracker Recipes For Any Day Of The Week.
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans (6-ounce) tuna in water, drained
- 2 cups cheddar cheese or cheddar blend
- 1/2 teaspoon each paprika, garlic powder, onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large (12-ounce) bag egg noodles
- 1/2 of a single package of Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions and drain. Place in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine onion, soup, tuna, cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and paprika. Pour on top of noodles and stir to spread evenly. Pack down tightly.
- Combine Ritz crackers, Parmesan cheese, paprika and garlic powder, and sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.