Quick and Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Combine the creaminess of tuna noodle casserole with the buttery crunch of Ritz crackers to make one of the best Ritz cracker casserole recipes around. Ritz cracker recipes are fantastic because they are affordable, tasty and easy to make.
For more great Ritz cracker recipes, check out the 10 Ritz Cracker Recipes For Any Day Of The Week.
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans (6-ounce) tuna in water, drained
- 2 cups cheddar cheese or cheddar blend
- 1/2 teaspoon each paprika, garlic powder, onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large (12-ounce) bag egg noodles
- 1/2 of a single package of Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions and drain. Place in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine onion, soup, tuna, cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and paprika. Pour on top of noodles and stir to spread evenly. Pack down tightly.
- Combine Ritz crackers, Parmesan cheese, paprika and garlic powder, and sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Read NextWhite Trash Bars
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Nov 19, 2013
Very dry! I think it needs a 1/2 can to full can of milk added to soup mixture. Also calls for cheddar cheese, but never tells you when to add it in, I put it with soup and tuna and mixed. Good flavor, but really dry!,
Nov 14, 2011
@dlinn56 - It's up to you, based on whatever texture you prefer. However, for this dish we would recommend crumbling the Ritz crackers before sprinkling over top. - RecipeLion Editors
Nov 12, 2011
DO you smash the ritz crackers into crumbs or do you just lay them in there flat and whole. thanks
Jun 13, 2011
Hi Member 19176, Tuna salad sandwiches always seem to be a hit! Glad you enjoy the recipe. -Editors of RecipeLion
Jun 12, 2011
My family loves this recipe. I buy a very large can of tuna at BJ's, then make this recipe and a large bowl of tuna salad for sandwhiches. Still only lasts them about 24 hours.
Apr 28, 2010
lol ! good job
Apr 02, 2010
@MrsMo48 Chicken is a great idea! The cans of tuna should be 6 oz each, and we recommend a 9x13-inch pan. We have updated the recipe to include better details, so thanks!
Mar 30, 2010
my husband will NOT eat tuna, so i always use canned chicken in it's place. however, this recipe doesn't say how large the 2 cans of tuna are. nor does it list the size of the casserole dish or how many it serves. sorry, i'm a detail kinda gal. LOL
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use