Chicken Bacon Burgers
Use leftovers and pantry staples to make a delicious and savory burger. This is one of the best Ritz cracker recipes for the grill. Ritz cracker chicken recipes are affordable and full of flavor. Ritz crackers recipes are perfect for any occasion.
For more great Ritz cracker recipes, check out the 10 Ritz Cracker Recipes For Any Day Of The Week.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time5 min
- 2 cups cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup Ritz crackers, crushed (about 7)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, partially split
- 4 Kosher Dill Slices
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Mix chicken, bacon, Ritz cracker crumbs, eggs, Worcestershire sauce and pepper until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat 1 minute. Add patties; cover. Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through, topping each burger with a slice of cheese for the last minute of the cooking time.
- Place burgers on bottom halves of buns; top each with 1 pickle slice and 1 lettuce leaf. Cover with tops of buns.
Read NextRitzy Crispy Cheddar Chicken