Zesty Simple Spanish Rice
This Zesty Simple Spanish Rice is a real winner among easy side dish recipes. Make it along side chicken to spice things up or as part of your Mexican dish night. However you include it people are sure to gobble it up.
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium to large onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- Cooking Oil
- Heat oil in skillet over high heat. Add rice and sautee dry rice until it begins to toast and become aromatic.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix, cover, and simmer until rice is done - about 20 minutes.
Read NextAuthentic & Healthy Mexican Rice