Easy Butter Rice and Herbs
If you are looking for easy rice recipes that are sure to please everyone, then check out this dish. Easy Butter Rice and Herbs has simple ingredients and directions, not to mention a taste that will make people think you slaved over it.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 envelope Lipton chicken noodle soup mix
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon finnes herbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Brown celery, onion, and rice in butter (15-20 min) on med heat.
- Stir in all other ingredients (can keep in frying pan if enough room or use a sauce pan), cover, simmer 15 min or until moisture is soaked up.
- Remove from heat, toss with spoon, cover and let stand 5-10 minutes.