Easy Homemade Granola
Quaker recipes are full of flavor and ideal for any occasion. Use this recipe, one of the tastiest Quaker granola recipes, to make easy homemade granola. This Quaker oat recipe is healthy, hearty and delicious.
For more great recipes using Quaker oats, check out the Recipe Lion collection of 10 Quick Easy Quaker Oats Recipes.
Cooking Time45 min
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled Quaker oats
- 2 cups sweetened coconut, shredded
- 2 cups almonds, sliced
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup cashews, roasted and unsalted (optional)
- Toss oats, coconut, and almonds together in a large bowl.
- Whisk together oil and honey in a small bowl. Pour over oat mixture. Stir with wooden spoon until mixture is coated.
- Spread onto a 13-by-3-by-18-inch baking sheet. Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven, stirring occasionally until golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Stir occasionally until granola is completely cool. Stir in remaining ingredients. Store in airtight container.
Read Next18 Quick Easy Quaker Oats Recipes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Nov 07, 2013
This recipe is easy to make and the granola is very tasty. I do wonder about the calorie count, however. I wish this information was given with the recipes as some other web recipes do.
The Cat Lady
Jan 22, 2012
A really great recipe. Will keep in sealed bag in refrig for weeks. Serve over vanilla yogurt with some fresh fruit on top and it's guaranteed to be a winner!!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use