Classic Watergate Salad
This festive pistachio pudding dessert is a favorite around the holidays or any time of year. Classic Watergate Salad is a quick and easy dessert recipe that makes a crowd pleasing dessert. Pistachio pudding, marshmallows, nuts and pineapple are mixed together to form this sweet dessert salad. Adding flaked coconut makes this recipe stand out from the rest. Classic Watergate Salad takes only minutes to make and won't go uneaten on a dessert table.
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 small box pistachio instant pudding
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained, juice reserved
- 1/2 bag mini-marshmallows (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- flaked coconut (optional)
Mix all ingredients.
Add enough pineapple juice to mixture to make it creamy.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Read NextBanana Mango Pudding
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Jun 22, 2013
I've been making this recipe since 1976. This is still my family favorite. Only thing I do differently is, add green food coloring. Wonderful recipe!!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use