Luscious Lemon Pie
Another popular treat among lemon recipes are lemon pies. Easy no-bake lemon pies are a huge hit with our readers and very popular during those warm Summer months. This Luscious Lemon Pie below is the epitome of easy when it comes to desserts.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 egg yolks, beaten slightly
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon rind, grated
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in top of double boiler. Add the water slowly, stirring until thick.
- Gradually add the egg yolks, butter, grated lemon rind, lemon juice and salt.
- Stir for 1 or 2 minutes before pouring into graham cracker crust.
- Garnish top with grated lemon zest.