Spaghetti with Garlic and Oil
Spaghetti with Garlic and Oil is a great homemade pasta recipe and is gluten-free! Made with fresh tomato, garlic and onions, this recipe will become one of your favorite pasta recipes to make for your family. Spin those forks and eat up!
- 1/2 bulb of garlic (usually 8 cloves)
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/3 cup Carapelli organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound gluten free spaghetti
- Chop the tomato and place in a small dish. Top with the basil, red pepper and salt. Set aside.
- Chop the cloves of garlic into small, chunk-like pieces.
- Heat the water for the spaghetti and when it comes to a boil, cook the pasta to desired tenderness.
- In a pan, heat the Carapelli Organic Extra Virgin Olive just until it get warm and add the garlic.Let the garlic cook for about 3minutes, depending on how hot the oil is. You want the oil to get infused with the garlic flavor, but not burn.
- Add the tomato mixture with the seasonings, mix and cook at a reduced heat for at least 5 minutes.
- Once the pasta is done pour the oil mixture over the pasta and mix well. Let it sit for a few minutes so the pasta soaks in the oil a little and serve.
Read NextStuffed Shells