Sharp and Spicy Macaroni and Cheese
Do you love spicy macaroni and cheese recipes? This sauce in this Sharp and Spicy Macaroni and Cheese has a zing thanks to Tabasco and mustard! For a rich, spicy taste of southern baked macaroni and cheese, do not miss this dish.
Cooking Time50 min
- 12 ounces package macaroni, cooked
- 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese cut in 1/2
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco
- 3 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put cooked macaroni in casserole and mix in cheese cubes.
- Mix next 5 ingredients together and add to macaroni.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until set or thickened, about 50 minutes.
Read NextInstant Pot Chicken Alfredo
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.