One Pot Pasta Primavera
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A creamy, veggie-loaded, one-pot pasta that comes together easily with only 7 ingredients? What more could you ask for? This classically-flavored dish is one that will bring smiles to your family's faces and comfort to their bellies all at the same time. Creamy chicken and pasta with veggies like shredded carrots, fresh spinach and frozen or fresh peas, makes this dinner a wholecome home run.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- One Pan Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta
- Cheesy Alfredo Chicken Rigatoni
- Garlic Butter Ravioli with Spinach
- Cheesy Beef Tortellini Skillet
- Paglia E Fieno Pasta Dinner
- Lobster Ravioli in Lemon Butter with Saffron
- Authentic Italian Lasagna Skillet
- Classic Italian Fettuccine Alfredo
- Easy Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes