Fastest Homemade Mac and Cheese
Make your favorite dish in a flash. This easy mac and cheese recipe is made on the stove-top for a incredibly rich and delicious dinner. Perfect for a quick weeknight supper, it's so good.
- 2 cups water
- dash of hot pepper sauce
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat the water, hot pepper sauce and soup in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Stir the macaroni in the saucepan. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the Cheddar cheese. Let stand covered for 10 minutes before serving.