Char's Easy Spaghetti
It doesn't get any easier than this! Char's spaghetti is such an easy pasta dish that even your college-aged son who doesn't cook can make it for himself. You've even got the 4 basic food groups in there, between the pasta (grains), ham or pepperoni (meat), tomatoes (veggies), and cheese (dairy). Way to go!
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package angel hair pasta
- 1 can pasta-ready tomatoes
- 1 cup diced ham or pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Add the tomatoes, meat, margarine, cheese, and salt and pepper and toss. Serve immediately.
Read NextChicken And Broccoli Lasagna