Lime Party Punch
Holiday punch recipes are such fun, and many of them are really easy to make. Take this one, perfect for a kid's St. Patrick's Day party. Just put all the ingredients into a punch bowl, let the kids stir it up (gently!), and serve in festive little party cups. The green color works well for Christmas parties too, or summertime birthdays, or any other occasion. Don't like lime? Substitute the sherbet flavor of your choosing.
This punch can also be made by the glass. Using an ice cream scoop, place a ball of sherbet into the glass. Pour pineapple juice and ginger ale over it.
See this recipe and more in 36 Halloween Drink Recipes.
- 1/2 gallon box lime sherbet
- 2 liters bottle ginger ale or Sprite/7-Up
- 1 large can of pineapple juice
- Place the sherbet into the punch bowl.
- Pour the pineapple juice and ginger ale over it.
- Mix and serve with ladle.