Depression Era Coffee Can Casserole
- 1 lb. ground beef or moose
- 4 small carrots; peeled and sliced thin
- 4 small potatoes; peeled and sliced thin
- 2 small onions; peeled and sliced thin
- salt and pepper
- 3 lb. coffee can
In clean empty 3 pound coffee can, place in layers, beef, potatoes, carrots, onions, salt and pepper until ingredients are used. Cover can with foil and cook in campfire or on campfire for 30-60 minutes, depending on heat of fire. Serves 4-6.
Read NextClassic Meatloaf Recipe
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.