Raspberry Cranberry Pecan Salad
Raspberry Cranberry Pecan Salad is a great cranberry salad recipe, with greens, cranberries, oranges and raspberry vinaigrette. It would be a perfect addition to your recipes for Christmas dinner, or could be added to your Thanksgiving salad recipes.
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 10 cups mesclun greens
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 8 to 10 clementines or 4 to 5 oranges, peeled and separated into segments
- 1 cup caramelized pecans
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- To make vinaigrette, combine raspberries, balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a blender.
- Mix until smooth.
- Using a very large salad bowl, gently toss the mesclun greens and cranberries.
- Add the clementines or oranges as well as the onions.
- Just before serving, add the pecans and toss with just enough raspberry vinaigrette to lightly coat the greens.