Marinated Grilled Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A simple Marinated Grilled Shrimp recipe is the perfect easy and healthy dinner for warm weather months! With just 10 minutes of prep and 5 minutes on the grill, this fresh dish comes together quickly and makes family meals relaxing, delicious, and nutritious! These shrimp are a happy combination of comfort, nutrition, and ease. For me, a grilled shrimp kabob immediately takes me back to the summer dinners of my childhood. My mom regularly served grilled shrimp with a French baguette and a fresh green salad. It’s simple food that nourishes our physical bodies, but that also reminds me of warm summer evenings, carefree nights on the deck, and a table full of loved ones. High-protein, low-carb, and gluten-free stats are irrelevant. The food is so much more powerful than any numbers on a panel or any single stand-alone ingredients!"
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time20 min
Cooking Time10 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes