Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Milkshakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Milkshakes are a classic ice cream treat! Simply blend together your favorite vanilla ice cream, a frozen banana, peanut butter, and chocolate."
For more milkshake goodness, check out these 27 Simple Frozen Desserts.
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Vintage Baked Alaska
Copycat Shamrock Shake Recipe
Almost Sara Evan's Missouri Dirt Cake
Dreamy Chocolate Icebox Cake
German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pie
Your Favorite Candy Bar Fudge
Old School Drumstick Cake
Devil Dog Icebox Cake
18 Excellent Icebox Recipes for Dessert
Easiest Overnight Lemonade Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chipotle Tomatillo Green-Chili Salsa
- Chipotle Chicken (Copycat)
- Succulent Exotic BBQ-Ed Prawns
- Chocolate Butter Biscuit
- Snake Gourd Recipe
- Super Nutritious Choco-Clusters
- Chicken Oat Flakes Soup
- Cheeseburger Sliders
- Butterfly Pea Milk
- Bacon Avocado Greek Salad – Keto Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes