Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Milkshakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Milkshakes are a classic ice cream treat! Simply blend together your favorite vanilla ice cream, a frozen banana, peanut butter, and chocolate."
For more milkshake goodness, check out these 27 Simple Frozen Desserts.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Vintage Baked Alaska
- Almost Sara Evan's Missouri Dirt Cake
- Banana Rama Lama Ding Dong Pie
- Old School Drumstick Cake
- Devil Dog Icebox Cake
- No Bake Southern Butter Pecan Pie
- Dreamy Chocolate Icebox Cake
- Copycat Shamrock Shake Recipe
- 18 Excellent Icebox Recipes for Dessert
- Chocolate Overload Ice Cream Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
- Meatball Lasagna Roll Ups
- Healthy Chocolate Muffins
- Easy Pink Champagne Cupcakes
- Vintage Applesauce Cake
- 20 Minute Magic Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Marshmallow Valentine Cake
- Easy Cake Mix Valentine's Day Cookies
- One Pot Creamy Pesto Chicken
- Love Letter Valentine's Day Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes