Cherry Ice Pops
Check out this easy cherry ice pops recipe from guest contributor Josie. These are great as a kid-friendly after-school treat or a snack to cool down on a hot day.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 pound cherries, a little more than 1 cup stemmed, pitted and quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and water. Bring to a simmer, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Add cherries and vanilla, simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cherry syrup come to room temperature.
- Once cherry syrup is cool, add heavy cream and blend with an immersion blender.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
Read NextVintage Baked Alaska