300 Best Casserole Recipes Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Your new and improved go-to casserole ‘how-to', 300 Best Casserole Recipes by Tiffany Collins is everything you ever dreamed of and more. If you are newbie on the casserole scene, Tiffany will guide you through the necessary appliances, recipes, ingredients and techniques needed to complete your first successful casserole. For those of us who have seen our fair share of casseroles, this book is the perfect addition to your cookbook collection. Never again will you need another casserole reference book!
Tiffany has supplied us with a list of helpful casserole cooking tips that are easy to refer to. I appreciate her sometime obvious hints, such as leaving off crunchy toppings until the end (so they don’t become soggy). No one is perfect, and we all need a little guidance sometimes! She has also compiled a time-tested list of fabulous casserole recipes for every meal.
I particularly like Tiffany’s ‘Layered Meatballs’ with stuffing; ‘Lighten Up Tuna Casserole’ with mushrooms and Parmesan cheese; and her ‘Southern Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownies’ dessert dish. Yet, if I had to choose, my favorite recipe from 300 Best Casserole Recipes is definitely Tiffany’s ‘Crescent Chicken Casserole.’ Soft, flaky crescent roll layers cover leftover chicken or turkey, finished with a cheesy almond topping. It is a little of everything I love in life, plus veggies for a well-rounded meal! Tiffany doesn’t shy away from the truth either: her ‘Better than Sex Layered Dessert’ is as hilarious as it is delicious, and she insists that this dish is, 'more than worthy of its name.'"
"Tiffany Collins assembled her collection of recipes in 300 Best Casserole Recipes within a traditional, historical framework. Beginning with the etymology and the transcontinental origin of the casserole, Collins' book maintains a vital footing in the past while adapting these traditions for a diverse, modern palate. The result is a blend of classic and innovative flavors that will inevitably become family favorites.
The book contains casseroles for all preferences and occasions, including appetizers, desserts, side dishes, and recipes for children. Homestyle favorites like Chicken and Dumpling Casserole appear beside more refined twists on basics, such as Cheesy Grits Casserole with Mushrooms and Proscuitto. It even features a variety of international options, including Italian Baked Polenta and Mu Shu Pork Casserole. Health-conscious readers can flip to the extensive Healthy Choices chapter for Baked Shrimp Enchiladas, but I prefer to skip straight to dessert for the steamy Better Than Sex Layered Dessert.
I look forward to sampling Collins' splendid array of mouth-watering recipes. Peppered with helpful tips, entertaining anecdotes, and tempting photographs, this collection will quickly become a household staple for families and casserole connoisseurs alike."
"This cookbook is made for the true casserole fan. I had no idea there was such diversity in the casserole world, as this cookbook touches on everything from breakfast to dessert. The large number of recipes in this cookbook means that you will find a casserole that fits every taste imaginable. Every recipe is neatly laid out and easy to read. Plus, most of the recipes call for easy-to-find ingredients. The dishes in the book are bound to change the way you think about the humble casserole, elevating it to a must-have recipe type."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for a soup recipe you can make anytime you've got soup on the mind, this is the one! Tried and True Italian Pasta… Continue reading: "Tried and True Italian Pasta Soupvideocam"
- RecipeLion's 103 Cookbooks
- Retro Recipes from the ‘50s and ‘60s: 103 Vintage Appetizers, Dinners, and Drinks Everyone Will Love
- Homemade Soup Recipes: 103 Easy Recipes for Soups, Stews, Chilis, and Chowders Everyone Will Love
- Easy Cookie Recipes: 103 Best Recipes for Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cake-Mix Creations, Bars, and Holiday Treats Everyone Will Love RecipeLion Cookbook
- Addie's 4th of July Survival Guide eBook
- RecipeLion's Dinner and Cookie Cookbooks
- Bakeless Sweets Review
- "Y'all Come Over" Cookbook Review
- Family Favorite Casserole Recipes: 103 Comforting Breakfast Casseroles, Dinner Ideas, and Desserts Everyone Will Love RecipeLion Cookbook
- Easy Chicken Recipes: 103 Inventive Soups, Salads, Casseroles, and Dinners Everyone Will Love
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- MINI APPLE PIE RECIPE
- CRANBERRY BRIE CHICKEN BITES
- PUMPKIN SHAPED DINNER ROLLS
- QUICK & EASY RECIPE FISH SANDWICHES WITH CRUNCHY CILANTRO LIME SLAW
- COQUITO CUPCAKES WITH COQUITO WHIPPED CREAM ICING
- 4 INGREDIENT BANANA PANCAKES
- CREAM CHEESE CORN CASSEROLE WITH GREEN CHILES
- MARINATED BEEF KABOBS
- EASY BRATWURST PASTA
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes