Tuna Salad Quesadillas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"They taste so authentic but with more cheese! Prepare some salsa, guacamole, and sour cream to go with it. Those are best friends who are not meant to be separated."
NotesThe reason that we don’t use 1/4 cup mayonnaise all at once is because we want to prevent the quesadillas from being too liquidy. Reducing the mayonnaise in the tuna salad filling will help.
- 1 12 oz can solid white tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped (1 stalk)
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, divided
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 4 medium sized tortillas
In a large bowl, mix tuna, green onion, and celery.
Add lemon juice, a small pinch of sea salt and black pepper, 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, and dill to the tuna mixture. Toss until even. Now we have a delicious tuna salad filling.
Next, let’s make the quesadillas! Heat up a nonstick skillet over high heat. When the skillet is hot, place 1 tortilla in the center of the skillet.
Quickly scoop 2 heaping tablespoons tuna salad filling onto half side of the tortilla. Spread out the tuna salad filling by the back of a big spoon. Place 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese on the other half side of the tortilla.
When the cheese just starts melting, fold the tortilla in half. Cook each side for an additional 30 seconds or until the tortilla turns crisp and brown.
Repeat step 3-5 to make the other 3 quesadillas.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
- Beer Battered Fish
- Crab Cake Sliders with Spicy Mayo
- Spicy Chili Garlic Grilled Trout
- Superb Salmon, Pesto and Asparagus Bake
- Garlic Herb Baked Salmon
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Pan Seared Lemon Pepper Salmon with Arugula Salad
- Creamy Shrimp Salad
- Dump-and-Bake Jambalaya
- Dump and Bake Italian Fish with Broccoli and Rice
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Apple
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Fried Spanish Tomatoes in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Baked Potato on the Log Burner
- Pasta Alla Norma (Sicilian Eggplant And Tomato Pasta)
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- Breakfast Sliders
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Thai Lotus Shoot Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes