Tuna Salad Quesadillas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"They taste so authentic but with more cheese! Prepare some salsa, guacamole, and sour cream to go with it. Those are best friends who are not meant to be separated."
NotesThe reason that we don’t use 1/4 cup mayonnaise all at once is because we want to prevent the quesadillas from being too liquidy. Reducing the mayonnaise in the tuna salad filling will help.
- 1 12 oz can solid white tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped (1 stalk)
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, divided
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 4 medium sized tortillas
In a large bowl, mix tuna, green onion, and celery.
Add lemon juice, a small pinch of sea salt and black pepper, 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, and dill to the tuna mixture. Toss until even. Now we have a delicious tuna salad filling.
Next, let’s make the quesadillas! Heat up a nonstick skillet over high heat. When the skillet is hot, place 1 tortilla in the center of the skillet.
Quickly scoop 2 heaping tablespoons tuna salad filling onto half side of the tortilla. Spread out the tuna salad filling by the back of a big spoon. Place 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese on the other half side of the tortilla.
When the cheese just starts melting, fold the tortilla in half. Cook each side for an additional 30 seconds or until the tortilla turns crisp and brown.
Repeat step 3-5 to make the other 3 quesadillas.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
- Air Fryer Shrimp
- Chilled Whole Alaskan Baked Salmon
- Surf and Turf Dinner
- Spicy Chili Garlic Grilled Trout
- Beer Battered Fish
- Salmon Burgers
- Pan Seared Lemon Pepper Salmon with Arugula Salad
- Best Grilled Fish Tacos With Taco Sauce
- Thai Fried Squid With Basil Leaves
- Lobster Linguine with Lemon Garlic Sauce
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 Simple Spanish Tapas Using Mushrooms
- Old Fashioned Icebox Cake
- Dulce De Leche Ice Cream Recipe For Ice Cream Maker
- Instant Pot Chinese Fried Rice
- Bulgogi Beef Jerky
- Prime Rib Sandwich Pinwheel
- Traeger Mini Meatloaf Burgers
- Grilled Dinner Rolls
- Traeger Grilled Butternut Squash
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes