Traeger Walleye with Lemon Cream Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Grilled Traeger Walleye with Lemon Cream Sauce is probably the best fish I’ve ever eaten. And I LOVE fish and seafood. This stuff is like, magic. If you aren’t lucky enough to be able to get your hands on fresh walleye, you can use any mild-flavored white fish. Walleye might be my favorite fish to eat, fresh or saltwater. Don’t worry if you can’t get your hands on any fresh walleye fillets. This lemon butter cream sauce will work perfectly on any white fish. You can use it on Walleye, Crappie, or Perch from a lake or river, to Cod, Rockfish or Halibut from the sea. Try it on your favorite fish. These are just a few of ours. "
- 4 (4-ounce) Walleye fillets
- 1 teaspoon Salt
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Bread is just what the name promises decadent! If you never thought to combine cream cheese and banana… Continue reading: "Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Breadvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Blueberry Muffins
- Sparkling Raspberry Vodka Cocktail
- Margarita Style Pork Spare Ribs
- Baked Spanish Rice With Vegetables
- Easy Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Grilled Steak Tips
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- Spinach Dip Recipe
- Chocolate Crepe Recipe
- Instant Pot Pepper Jack Mac And Cheese
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes