Easy Shrimp Etouffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Shrimp Etouffee is easy enough to make on a weeknight, but special enough to serve to company. What makes etouffee unique? It's the butter! Lots of rich butter, with just enough spice to make it interesting for every palate. If you have crawfish available, this recipe can certainly be made with it, for even more authentic flavor. Serve over rice, garnish with a little green onion and add a cold beer or a glass of white wine and you're all set!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Bars
- Kinder Bueno Brownies
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- Chicken Tray Bake With Potatoes
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes