Valentine's Day isn't the only day to have this delicious, quick and easy ice cream soda, but it's the perfect excuse for the pink! You can really vary the ice cream selection to be your favorite flavor, and serve up one for your sweetie too.
- 1 can ginger ale or other clear carbonated drink
- 2 scoops strawberry ice cream
- whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon strawberry preserves
- Pour ginger ale or other clear carbonated drink over ice cream in tall glass.
- Top glass with fluffy whipped cream and strawberry preserves. Do not stint on ice cream. Serve with large soda and iced tea spoon. Double or triple the recipe easily for more glasses/servings.