Lime Lightening Dark 'n Stormy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fermented pickle lime twist on dark 'n stormy using homemade lime and kaffir lime leaf ginger beer, dark Bermudan rum and fresh lime juice over ice, garnished with a lime wheel and flamed dry kaffir lime leaf. The dark 'n stormy dates to the 1800's and is an elegant two ingredient highball calling for dark Bermudan rum and ginger beer. This twist gives the ginger beer a strong lime flavour through infusion with kaffir lime leaves and fermentation of raw lime juice for a refreshing and bubbly ginger beer that pairs well with the spiciness of dark Bermudan rum. The flamed kaffir lime leaf garnish adds lime aroma and a twist of lime flavoured smoke representing a strike of lime lightening. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rava Fish Fry
- Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Packets
- Muffin Tin Western Omelets
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Tomato Pesto Breakfast Toast
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Paneer Paratha
- Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes