Mix fruit, cranberries and vodka and you've found the true Christmas Spirit! Try our real fruit drink for holiday festivities.
- Try making cranberry sauce from cranberries strained from the liqueur.
- 2 cups cranberries
- 2 clementines or small oranges
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 2-inch stick cinnamon
- 2 cups vodka
- Crush the cranberries evenly in a food processer or use a mortar and pestle.
- Peel orange rind, being careful to avoid the bitter white pith. Squeeze the juice and add it and the rind to the cranberries in a large jar.
- Add the sugar, cinnamon stick, and vodka to the jar and seal securely. Shake the jar well to combine all ingredients.
- Store in a cool place for a month, shaking every few days.
- After a month, strain through a funnel and filter paper into pretty bottles.
Read NextAzalea Cocktail