Bailey's Irish Cream
Two step Bailey's Irish Cream is simple to make and well worth the week-long sitting time. Homemade alcoholic drink recipes are fun to make and they save you money!
Store in refrigerator for up to one month.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 3/4 cup Irish whiskey
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Bottle and let mellow in refrigerator at least one week before serving.