Apple Pie Milkshakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For the taste of apple pie in a cold and creamy milkshake, this recipe is a must try! Kids and adults alike will love this take on classic fall flavors that's easy to make and absolutely delicious. It's nice to gather together a collection of apple recipes before prime picking season, so you're all prepared once you and your family return from a weekend at the orchard. Pies and cakes are always nice, but when you're craving something a little different, and this apple pie milkshake is just the thing! For more milkshake recipes, try these 27 Simple Frozen Desserts.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- French Apricot Jam
- Yummy And Easy Cheese Potato Bake
- The Most Delicious Peanut Butter, Banana And Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Easy Homemade Bread
- Green Mango Chutney
- Traeger Grilled French Toast
- Traeger No-flip Bacon
- Smoked Spicy Asian Pork Ribs
- Cherry Coke Ribs
- Traeger Grilled Nashville Hot Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes