Apple Pie Milkshakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For the taste of apple pie in a cold and creamy milkshake, this recipe is a must try! Kids and adults alike will love this take on classic fall flavors that's easy to make and absolutely delicious. It's nice to gather together a collection of apple recipes before prime picking season, so you're all prepared once you and your family return from a weekend at the orchard. Pies and cakes are always nice, but when you're craving something a little different, and this apple pie milkshake is just the thing! For more milkshake recipes, try these 27 Simple Frozen Desserts.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic Parmesan Corn
- Creamy Baked Mac And Cheese
- Chicken Taco Soup
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Butternut Squash And Carrot Soup
- Lemon Dill Rice
- Blueberry Smoothie
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes