Apple Pie Milkshakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For the taste of apple pie in a cold and creamy milkshake, this recipe is a must try! Kids and adults alike will love this take on classic fall flavors that's easy to make and absolutely delicious. It's nice to gather together a collection of apple recipes before prime picking season, so you're all prepared once you and your family return from a weekend at the orchard. Pies and cakes are always nice, but when you're craving something a little different, and this apple pie milkshake is just the thing! For more milkshake recipes, try these 27 Simple Frozen Desserts.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Magic Cake is unbelievably easy to make and delicious. This is the perfect type of cake to serve anytime during the day.… Continue reading: "Grandma's Magic Cake Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Maverick WIFI Digital Chef Roasting Thermometer
- VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set
- Gingerbread Spiced Walnuts
- Halloween Snack Mix
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Pumpkin Pie Shortbread Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
- Marinated Herb T Bone Steaks
- Southwestern Potato Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes