Save money and mix yourself a jug of Almost Bailey's! Homemade alcoholic drink recipes taste surprisingly similar to the real thing, but they're more fun to make.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate extract
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Irish Whiskey
- Mix milk and eggs.
- Add extracts and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add whiskey, mix well.
- Refrigerate. Will keep up to a week in the refrigerator.
Read NextCrown Royal Peach Soaked Peach Rings