White Chocolate Mint Shamrock Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These delicious and Easy White Chocolate Mint Shamrock Tarts are a simple green dessert that will take you 20 minutes to throw together. Made with ready made pie shells (or frozen tart shells), white chocolate pudding and whipped cream, they are easy and quick! I’ve never been a huge fan of mint or mint chocolate desserts, but mint and white chocolate is a game changer! However, it’s the hint of almond that really makes this recipe rise above all other mint chocolate recipes in existence! "
Cooking Time6 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
You can never go wrong with a loaded baked potato recipe. This Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potato really puts easy baked potatoes in… Continue reading: "Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoesvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Veg Hakka Noodles Recipe
- 10 Minutes Chicken Curry
- Enchilada Soup Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- Easy Hamburger Soup
- 20 Amazing Healthy Gluten Free Recipes
- Recipes With Bulgarian Yogurt (bulgarian Yogurt Recipes)
- 9 Nourishing Meals And Stress Relievers With Adaptogenic Herbs
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes