Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fudgy, gooey and full of chocolate with peanut butter swirled through the top, these chocolate peanut butter brownies are incredibly delicious. Made with rich cocoa powder, peanut butter and peanut butter chips, your mouth will burst with peanut butter flavor with every bite. Peanut butter lovers will love this recipe! These Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl brownies are a fantastic dessert for any meal or a crowd-pleasing treat for any potluck or party! They taste great warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream too! "
NotesSee the full recipe at On My Kid's Plate.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size8-inch square pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes