Sweet Bread Pudding Parfait
Creating delectable desserts like this Sweetbread Pudding Parfait is simple with Kings Hawaiian. The sweet flavor of the Original Recipe bread pairs flawlessly with unique ingredients to produce unforgettable desserts.
Get other wonderful recipes for Mother's Day in our free, downloadable eCookbook, Celebrate Mom: 26 Terrific Mother's Day Recipes.
Cooking Time45 min
- 1 quart whole milk
- 9 large eggs
- 9 ounces sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pound King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- assorted seasonal berries or fruit
- Butter and sugar a 9x13-inch pan.
- Cut sweet bread into 1-inch cubes and place into pan.
- Whisk together eggs and sugar in a bowl. Pour milk and vanilla in and stir until it is well incorporated.
- Pour custard mixture over the bread and let soak for 10 minutes.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350° F for 35 - 45 minutes.
- Let bread pudding cool for 2 hours.
- Using a round cutter, sized for parfait glass, cut out 3 sets per glass.
- Alternate fruits and bread pudding in the glass. Chill before serving.
- Top with purchased vanilla dessert sauce or try melted vanilla ice cream for a quick sauce.
Read NextEasy Apple Pie Dumplings