Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats are easy to make and fun to eat! Kids and adults will love these old school treats with a fun holiday twist. Make these for your next Christmas party or holiday celebration. Everyone will love these fun and festive treats and they will look perfect on your holiday table. Make these treats with kids or even for a treat for Santa. Start with some basic rice cereal treats with marshmallows. Follow with a homemade thick buttercream frosting and fun decorations to make your Santa Hat Treats really stand out. Have fun with the decorating and you can even add your own flair! "
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes