We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I fell in love with this delicious dessert while visiting Scotland. I decided to create my own recipe after returning home. It's an easy, quick, summer dessert. It is made with a cheese you can't find in the states. Greek yogurt or vanilla yogurt( minus the vanilla in the recipe) can be used instead of heavy whipping cream."
PLUS: This recipe is a finalist in our 2017 Summer Potluck Challenge!
Check out the other recipes here and cast your vote for your favorite summer potluck recipe today. Voting ends 7/31/17.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time5 min
- 1 pint Heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 5 tablespoons Instant Oats
- 2 ounces Whiskey
- 10 ounces Raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 4 Raspberries depending on size
Toast oats over low heat, in a dry pan for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat, cool.
Place raspberries in a tall, plastic cup or place in blender.If using a cup, instert emerson blender and give a couple of pulses. If using blender, a couple of pulses. Add whiskey vanilla extract and honey. Mix thoroughly.
In separate bowl, using hand mixer whip the cream into soft peaks. 3-5 minutes.
You can strain raspberries or add the liquid mixture directly into the cream. Using big strokes, use a spatula and fold raspberries into the cream. Do not over mix. 4 to 6 big folds. You want to see streaks of raspberries in the cream.
Spoon cream and raspberries into 4 or 6 stemless wine glasses, top with remaining raspberries. You can top with oats if eating immediately. If chilling do not add oats until right before serving, place plastic wrap over glasses, chill for 2 hours or more.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Candy Corn Nonalcoholic Punch
- Apple Pie Punch
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
- Apple Moscow Mule
- Parmesan Risotto
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Chocolate Nutella And Banana Crepes
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes