Chocolate Lava Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Gooey inside and firm outside. With basic ingredients like chocolate, sugar, butter, eggs and flour and a few ramekins (muffin tins work well too), you will be able to serve these in just 30 minutes."
NotesThere will be a little extra mixture left if using muffin tins. You may finish off the extra in a ramekin.
Recipe adapted from Food.com
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time12 min
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 8 ounces unsalted butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Butter the bottom and sides of 12 muffin tins or 15 4-ounce ramekins. (Please use additional butter for this step.)
Sprinkle with sugar, tapping to remove extra sugar. (Please use additional sugar for coating the muffin tins in this step.)
In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter; whisk until thoroughly melted.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar and flour until just blended. Gradually whisk the chocolate into the egg mixture until combined.
Evenly divide the mixture between the prepared muffin tins or ramekins, using about 1/3 cup for each.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Delight
- 6-Layer Sex In A Pan
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcakes
- Banana Layer Cake With Cream Cheese Icing
- No Churn Rhubarb Ice Cream Recipe
- 35 Luscious Cream Cheese Desserts
- 1970s Pineapple Dream Dessert
- Dunkaroo Dip
- 15 Dessert Recipes That Use a Lot of Milk
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes