We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chick-fil-A Sauce is an easy dipping sauce is slightly smoky with a hint of honey mustard that is perfect for dipping waffle fries, nuggets and more. Chick-fil-A Sauce is a recipe that was actually pretty easy to find a copycat recipe for. I found the version I worked off of from Copykat Recipes and did a bit of tweaking to the ingredients. Since almost all the recipes online are the same group of ingredients I think we’re all pretty close to the same flavors, but I found that the actual sauce was a bit smokier than the recipe made."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pizza Dough
- The Best (& Easiest) Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dump-and-Bake Lemon Chicken
- Lemon-Cream Cheese Crescent Ring
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Crumble Bars
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs
- Amish Cinnamon Bread
- Lemon Meltaway Cookies
- No Bake Wafer Cake
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes