Hot Butterbeer Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a Harry Potter fan, you're going to love this delicious recipe that will allow you to make some of Hogsmeade's finest butterbeer in your very own kitchen! Even if you don't know what butterbeer is, you definitely need to give this recipe a try. This warm version of the cult-classic treat is so creamy and the amazing butterscotch flavor is one you can't help but love. If you're looking for a recipe your kids will love, check this one out! Don't worry about the "beer" in the name. Butterbeer is nonalcoholic (unless you want to spike it yourself!)
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Creamy Apple Pie Lasagna is the perfect no-bake dessert for fall. If you love making delicious desserts without an oven, this is… Continue reading: "Creamy Apple Pie Lasagnavideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Air Fryer Mince Pies
- Cranberry Sauce Bars
- Coconut Date Balls
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- No-knead Rosemary Bread
- Dehydrated Pear Chips
- Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Eggnog Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes