Vegan Gluten-Free Jam-Filled Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I already have a vegan jam thumbprint cookie recipe that requires four ingredients, but it wasn’t gluten-free. Here’s another delicious vegan gluten-free jam-filled cookie recipe. I decided to combine oat flour, rolled oats, desiccated coconut and coconut flakes, because I wanted to play with the textures and the flavors, but you can use just oat flour and rolled oats if you prefer. I used peanut butter to make these cookies, but you can use any nut or seed butter you like. These cookies are delicious as they are, but the orange jam made them even more amazing."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 21 Lazy No Bake Cookie Recipes & Bar Cookie Recipes
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
- Ultimate Melt-In-Your-Mouth Shortbread Cookies
- Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Mississippi Mud No Bake Cookie Bars
- Bisquick Pecan Fingers
- Crescent Roll Bars
- Cream Cheese Cake Mix Butter Cookies
- Irresistible Cake Mix Bars
- Vintage Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes