Two-Bite Nutella Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is my daughter's recipe. These two-bite Nutella brownies are so, so easy. Just three ingredients and they are good for a quick snack anytime. Perfect for any holiday that likes chocolate and most holiday's like chocolate. We baked these in a mini-muffin pan to make bite-sized. You can top them with whatever you like... we used both milk and dark chocolate chips. Nuts, candy canes, or mint chocolate would all be really, really, good."
Makes24 two-bite brownies
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time12 min
Cooking Vessel Size24 mini-muffin pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One Casserole To Rule Them All. The name suggests a pretty tall order, however, you won't be disappointed when you take your first… Continue reading: "One Casserole To Rule Them Allvideocam"
- Lemon Coconut Cake Mix Bars
- Electric Skillet Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Crispy Flourless Flax Cookies
- Pineapple Bars
- Healthy Chunky Monkey Oatmeal Bars – Easy
- Soft Maple Sugar Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- 3-Ingredient Classic Scottish Shortbread Cookies
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lime Lightening Dark 'n Stormy
- Crispy Honey Chilli Potatoes Recipe
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Air Fryer Steak Bites And Potatoes
- Easy Fudge Recipe
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes