Snowy Gingerbread Christmas Trees Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Soft, Snowy Gingerbread Christmas Tree Cookies make a wonderful holiday gift. We take a traditional Christmas cookie and turn it into a fun and magical gift. Not only are the cookies fun to make, they are even more fun to eat. Pop off each section and enjoy the tender cookie without having to soak it in milk. The recipients of this gift will surely be impressed when they take one look at these gorgeous cookies."
Yields: 8 Christmas tree cookies
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Lemon Coconut Cake Mix Bars
- Loaded Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- 21 Lazy No Bake Cookie Recipes & Bar Cookie Recipes
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Cream Cheese Cookie Bars
- Easy Mini Jam Tarts
- Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Mississippi Mud No Bake Cookie Bars
- Death By Chocolate Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
- Meatball Lasagna Roll Ups
- Healthy Chocolate Muffins
- Easy Pink Champagne Cupcakes
- Vintage Applesauce Cake
- 20 Minute Magic Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Marshmallow Valentine Cake
- Easy Cake Mix Valentine's Day Cookies
- One Pot Creamy Pesto Chicken
- Love Letter Valentine's Day Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes