Snowy Gingerbread Christmas Trees Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Soft, Snowy Gingerbread Christmas Tree Cookies make a wonderful holiday gift. We take a traditional Christmas cookie and turn it into a fun and magical gift. Not only are the cookies fun to make, they are even more fun to eat. Pop off each section and enjoy the tender cookie without having to soak it in milk. The recipients of this gift will surely be impressed when they take one look at these gorgeous cookies."
Yields8 Christmas tree cookies
Preparation Time3 hr
Cooking Time15 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
German Spice Cookies
21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
Cookie Butter Cookies
No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
Croquants, French Almond Cookies
Giant Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Grandma's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
Great Grandma's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Irresistible Cake Mix Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes