Snowy Gingerbread Christmas Trees Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Soft, Snowy Gingerbread Christmas Tree Cookies make a wonderful holiday gift. We take a traditional Christmas cookie and turn it into a fun and magical gift. Not only are the cookies fun to make, they are even more fun to eat. Pop off each section and enjoy the tender cookie without having to soak it in milk. The recipients of this gift will surely be impressed when they take one look at these gorgeous cookies."
Yields: 8 Christmas tree cookies
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Heart-Shaped Rice Krispie Treat Pops
Copycat Doubletree Cookies
Pumpkin Crunch Bars
No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
Lemon Coconut Cake Mix Bars
Lemon Meltaway Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pizza Dough
- The Best (& Easiest) Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dump-and-Bake Lemon Chicken
- Lemon-Cream Cheese Crescent Ring
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Crumble Bars
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs
- Amish Cinnamon Bread
- Lemon Meltaway Cookies
- No Bake Wafer Cake
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes