Snowy Gingerbread Christmas Trees Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Soft, Snowy Gingerbread Christmas Tree Cookies make a wonderful holiday gift. We take a traditional Christmas cookie and turn it into a fun and magical gift. Not only are the cookies fun to make, they are even more fun to eat. Pop off each section and enjoy the tender cookie without having to soak it in milk. The recipients of this gift will surely be impressed when they take one look at these gorgeous cookies."
Yields8 Christmas tree cookies
Preparation Time3 hr
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups are the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without the trouble of actually making a whole apple pie.… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Crescent Roll Upsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Eggless Butter-less Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies – With Whole Wheat Flour
- Beef Tenderloin With Bourbon & Mushroom Sauce
- Yakitori (japanese Grilled Chicken Skewers)
- Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Moroccan Chicken Tagine
- Tropical Smoothie
- Allergy Friendly Greek Moussaka
- Boston Cream Pie
- 5 Spanish Soups To Beat The Winter Blues
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies – With Whole Wheat Flour
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes