Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Cookies are made with browned butter, Cassonade sugar and flavored with cinnamon, nutmeg + cloves! You’ll love the big dark chocolate chunks in these gluten-free + grain-free cookies. These pumpkin chocolate chunk cookies are irresistible the day they’re made, and they get even better the next day after the pumpkin and spices have a chance to settle into the cookie and really meld together all the way. These will disappear in no time!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- OMG! Ultimate Milk Chocolate Cashew Cookies
- OMG! Soft-Batch Mini M&M & Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3-Ingredient Classic Scottish Shortbread Cookies
- Mexican Wedding Cookies
- German Spice Cookies
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- Buttermilk Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Oreo Pops
- Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes