Pumpkin Oatmeal Cream Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These insanely decadent cream pie cookies are a wonderful treat for fall. A simple pumpkin oatmeal cookie is filled with homemade caramel and marshmallow cream for an ultra rich dessert experience. Plan ahead for these sandwich cookies, though. They take a while to prepare. The cookie dough needs to refrigerate for at least 2 hours before baking and the caramel sauce needs to be cooled completely before filling the cookies. You can make both of these components the day before you plan to serve the cookies."
Yields13 sandwich cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- Real Deal Lemon Bars
- Double Chocolate Tahini Cookies
- Pecan Puffs
- Butter Pecan Brownies
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookie Bars
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Butter Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chettinad Mutton Chukka
- Prawn Ghee Roast
- Thai-style Tempeh Green Curry
- Strawberry Milkshake Cookies
- Salsa Verde (green Salsa)
- Valentine Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Ham & Cheese Sliders
- Chicken Bean Soup
- Fried Carrots And Parsnips
- Baked Ziti With Ricotta And Italian Sausage
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes