Peanut Butter Salted Caramel Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fudgy, chewy peanut butter and salted caramel brownies with Reeses Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread and salted caramel sauce. These brownies are an amazing, decadent treat!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time35 min
Cooking Vessel Size8x8-inch baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a breakfast casserole with an extra protein kick? This Dump and Done Chicken Casserole is so delicious and can easily be… Continue reading: "Dump and Done Chicken Casserolevideocam"
- Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Just Like Lady Bird Johnson's Lemon Squares
- 3-Ingredient Classic Scottish Shortbread Cookies
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Grandma's Cowboy Cookies
- Mississippi Mud No Bake Cookie Bars
- Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- Banana Bread
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- 20 Minute Creamy Kale Pasta
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes