Peanut Butter Brownie Cookie Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Brookie cups are the perfect treat a brownie and a peanut butter cookie all wrapped up together in a cookie cup! No need to chill the dough, plus you dont have to decide between a cookie and a brownie have both!"
Makes18 Cookie Cups
Cooking Time12 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
5 Ingredient No Bake Cookies with Dark Chocolate, Oats and Coconut Flakes
Grandma's Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
Great Grandma's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mississippi Mud No Bake Cookie Bars
Irresistible Cake Mix Bars
Bisquick Pecan Fingers
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Tacos
- Amazing Butter Cookies Recipe
- Homemade Spanish Crema Catalana
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash Recipe
- Blackberry Galette and Crisp with Lavender Whipped Cream and Sugared Flowers
- What to Eat with Cornbread
- Do You Peel Zucchini?
- Great Grandma's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brown and Green Lentils
- Fresh Corn with Shrimp, Feta & Peppers
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes