Mouth Watering Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut butter isn't just for sandwiches anymore! Try making Mouth-Watering Peanut Butter Cookies.
Check out our full collection of 12 tasty peanut recipes!
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Cream butter, sugar and peanut butter with mixer.
2. Add unbeaten eggs.
3. Add flour and soda and salt.
4. Form into large balls.
5. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
6. Flatten both ways with sugar-coated fork.
7. Bake cookies at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Read NextChocolate Pepper Cookies