Gooey Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Soft and chewy oatmeal peanut butter bars that are filled with peanut butter taste and M&Ms. Like a monster cookie bar, but much healthier, with only 1/4 cup honey to sweeten them!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserole is one of those easy weeknight meals you can make in a hurry when you have hungry mouths to… Continue reading: "Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserolevideocam"
- Lemon Sugar Cookies With White Chocolate Drizzle
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Apple Cookies
- Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Cookie Butter Cookie Bars
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Sugar Cookie "Tacos"
- Mississippi Mud No Bake Cookie Bars
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Grandma's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Pasta With Chili & Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes