12 Wonderful Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
12 Wonderful Christmas Dinner
Menu Ideas Free eCookbook
Get ready for the tastiest Christmas ever!
This collection of Christmas dinner ideas includes easy-to-follow recipes: from Christmas tree dishes, to Christmas side dish recipes and main course options. Your Christmas dinner menu will shine this year if you stick to our guide.
12 Wonderful Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas
Table of Contents
Note from the Editor
What's Inside this eCookbook
Need Help Downloading?
Don't Miss our Other eCookbooks
Sign Up for our Free Newsletter!
Dear Cooking Enthusiast:
When Christmas is just around the corner, the pressure to start thinking of a holiday menu starts to build. Here at RecipeLion.com, we’re making it easy and stress free with Christmas dinner ideas to make your mouth water. With this eCookbook we’ve got you covered for everything you need to complete an amazing Christmas dinner menu your guests will love.
This collection of 12 Wonderful Christmas Dinner Menu ideas includes easy-to-follow recipes, from food that looks like a Christmas tree, to holiday sides and main dishes. Each recipe will bring joy to your Christmas dinner.
For more delicious Christmas Dinner Menu ideas, be sure to visit RecipeLion.com. While you’re there, subscribe to RecipeLion’s free Quick and Easy Recipes newsletter to get free recipes delivered to your inbox every week.
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
The Editors of RecipeLion
Christmas Tree-Inspired Recipes
Christmas Tree Pizza Pull-Aparts - These pizza rolls add more fun to Christmas. Serve them as an appetizer or as a side at Christmas dinner. Just make sure you get one before they're all gone!
Christmas Tree Lasagna - This festive lasagna will make everyone say "Awwww." If you find there's not enough room at your Christmas dinner table for lasagna, make it on Christmas Eve.
Christmas Side Dishes
Made-from-Scratch Green Bean Casserole - A green bean casserole tastes better when it's made from scratch. This homemade green bean casserole recipe is delightful and will be a hit at your holiday gathering.
Pecan-Pleaser Sweet Potato Casserole - If you prefer nuts to marshmallows, then you'll love this sweet potato casserole. Brown sugar and maple sugar add a sweet touch to this casserole side dish.
Christmas Main-Dish Recipes
Slow Cooker Cranberry Mustard Spiral Ham - It's so easy to make ham in a slow cooker. While it's cooking, you can devote your time to side dishes and desserts. When it's done, you'll have a beautiful ham and a delicious cranberry mustard to go with it.
Easy All Day Slow Cooker Turkey Breast - If you're not entertaining a huge crowd at Christmas this year, opt for a turkey breast instead of a whole turkey. This easy turkey recipe is made in the slow cooker, so your oven is free for side dishes.
You can easily download and print out each eCookbook for easy reference while cooking.
For help downloading our eCookbooks, see our help document here.
If you enjoyed this free eCookbook, you won't want to miss any of our other downloadable recipe collections. You can browse our entire library of free eCookbooks here.
With your free copy of 12 Wonderful Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas (as with all of our free downloadable eCookbooks) you can also subscribe to our free Quick and Easy Recipes newsletter to get free recipes delivered to your email inbox every week. Become a part of the RecipeLion community! By subscribing you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free recipes, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win cookbooks and food products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New recipes and eCookbooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our recipe large collection full of over 40,000 recipes, including budget friendly and quick and easy recipes
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the recipe and cooking community.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
- Rudolph's Rice Krispy Treats
- Eggnog Pudding Poke Cake
- Morton’s Steakhouse Creamed Spinach
- 12 Family Friendly Christmas Dessert Recipes
- "12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning" eCookbook
- Snowman Christmas Cookies
- Grinch Poop Recipe
- Christmas Tree Cookie Stacks
- No-Bake Christmas Peppermint Patties
- Christmas Roll Cake Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chettinad Mutton Chukka
- Prawn Ghee Roast
- Thai-style Tempeh Green Curry
- Strawberry Milkshake Cookies
- Salsa Verde (green Salsa)
- Valentine Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Ham & Cheese Sliders
- Chicken Bean Soup
- Fried Carrots And Parsnips
- Baked Ziti With Ricotta And Italian Sausage
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes