Ma's Marinated Chicken
A chicken and a pan walk into a bar. And the bartender says, "dinner time!". This classic easy chicken recipe will have your family eating it up fork full by fork full. You'll love Ma's Marinated Chicken, I know I do.
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 3 pounds skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; add chicken.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Dredge chicken in bread crumbs.
- Place in a single layer in 2 ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dishes. Drizzle butter over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered for 40 to 50 minutes or until chicken is done.