25 Minute Chicken & Noodles
This quick and easy skillet dish features all your favorite ingredients from chicken noodle soup, but without the soup. Perfect for a busy day, this recipe for 25 Minute Chicken & Noodles will satisfy the whole family. You can't say that about many simple chicken recipes, so be sure to take note of this crowd-pleasing dish from Campbell's Kitchen.
You can find more quick and easy dishes like this one in our Campbell's recipe collection here.
Serves4 (about 1 1/4 cups per serving)
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 3/4 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 1/4 of a 12-ounce package uncooked medium egg noodles (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
Heat the broth, basil, black pepper and vegetables in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir the noodles in the skillet. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the noodles are tender. Stir in the chicken and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Read NextEasy 5-Minute Chicken Salad